FENG JUI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD (hereinafter referred to as "FENG JUI") hereby makes the following representations to Universal Global Scientific Industrial Co., Ltd. and its affiliates ("USI") as part of FENG JUI's good faith reasonable inquiry regarding the origin of FENG JUI's Supplied Materials (herein defined as tin, tantalum, tungsten, and gold) that is reasonably designed to determine whether any of Supplied Materials did originate in the Democratic Republic of Congo, its surrounding region or other applicable areas ("Conflict Countries") or are from recycled or scrap sources.
The Supplied Materials supplied by FENG JUI or used in products contracted to be manufactured by FENG JUI either: (i) did NOT originate from the Conflict Countries; or instead, (ii) the Supplied Materials came from recycled or scrap sources. In order to demonstrate that such Supplied Materials did not originate in the Conflict Countries or came from recycled or scrap sources, we have completed the standardized EICC/GeSI Conflict-Free Sourcing Initiative Conflict Minerals Reporting Template ("Dashboard") that traces the Supplied Materials back through the relevant supply chain and also have reviewed the results of such completed Dashboard Templates to ensure compliance.
FENG JUI has reasonably inquired into the country of origin of all of the Supplied Materials supplied by FENG JUI or used in products contracted to be manufactured by FENG JUI to ensure that such Supplied Materials either: (i) did NOT originate from the Conflict Countries; or instead, (ii) the Supplied Materials came from recycled or scrap sources
Neither FENG JUI nor any of FENG JUI's contractors or agents had any notice of any of the following "red flag" situations:
- minerals originate from or have been transported via a conflict area;
- minerals are claimed to originate from a country that has limited known reserves;
- minerals are claimed to originate from a country in which minerals from conflict areas are known to transit;
- suppliers or other known upstream companies have shareholder or other interests in companies that supply minerals from or operate in conflict area;
- suppliers or other known upstream companies are known to have sourced mineral from a red flag location of mineral origin and transit in the last twelve (12) months